Monday 7 April 2014

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programme 2014

Making a choice is never been easy. Until I decided to apply a job to Standard Chartered Bank via their website. Then, I found that they opened a job opportunity in Consumer Banking Fast Track Programme.

Ok then, I applied it, and submitted some particularly documents like cv, degree certificates, transcripts. If i'm not mistaken it was 13th february 2014.

on that time, after submitting the necessary documents, they sent me an email to take an online test. the test is like usual psycho-test: number, image, patterns, and should be done around 2 hours. after that,  i got an email that i was successful doing the test because it is online test, so that the system can automatically check your answer.

the next days, i got phone call from india, that they would conduct a phone interview on next monday.

moving forward to monday, got call again from india, and they connected me to people in Indonesian branch, then, he started to ask me some question that related to my last experiences in campus. the interview was conducted around an hour. they will ask you about the problem that you encounter in your campus or last job, and how to overcome it.

then, they called me again, that i passed the interview, and asked me to come on friday at the same week to do the final interview and role play... but, I couldn't.  the scheduled was needed to be re-reschedule to next week 27th february 2014.

27th february 2014, i flew to jakarta, FYI i'm from Surabaya. take the final interview with the user. then, doing the role play as Relationship Manager. the interview liked usual interview, she will ask you about your CV, your dreams/plans, why you choose that, want you do this do that, etc. the role play itself was not difficult as you expected.  you will be given scenario about a client, then, you as his Relationship  Manager should do something to enhance their portfolio based on their needs. Tips for the final interview and role play for me is wearing a formal attire with tie. using slim-fit attire, don't look like old-fashion, because as an RM you should care about your appearances.

28th february 2014, they offered me the job that mean i was accepted. they told me the salary matter, the allowances, etc.

then, the next phases is sign contract and medical checkup. it was easy, just completing your document, signing contract as usual, and doing the medical checkup. it was lucky for me because i did the med-check in Surabaya. they sent me the covering letter to refer to hospital/laboratory in Surabaya.

then, 2nd April 2014, the CBFT is started. wish me luck guys!

Summarise :
For me, it was very fast phases compared with other MT program from different banks.
here is the milestone:
thursday, 13th february 2014, applying and doing the online test
monday 17th  february 2014, phone interview
thursday 27th february 2014, final interview + role play
friday 28th february 2014, acceptance

it takes 3 weeks to pass the stages. 2weeks if i don't rescheduled the final interview actually

No comments:

Post a Comment