Saturday 5 November 2011

First Time Experience Hanging Out with Friends from Different Countries

Today, 5 November 2011

I want to share about something, that very interesting for me, and i wish my writing skill is not bad at all.

yesterday, after finishing my english class, my friends and me went to dinner and playing pools. firstly, i introduce my friends to you :
Lucy : vietnamese girl, older than me. she sits beside me in class, and smart girl.
kelvin : vietnamese boy, also older than me. smoking guy, smart also good at playing pools.
meriana : same country with me, but from pontianak, the youngest person in my class, also good at english.
elvis : chinesse person, 19 y'o. he likes if han sol calls him "o ba" (south korea language, it's mean brother that older than she)
hansol : south korea nonna.. when meet her, i just think about Secret Garden ( Korean Drama Movie that i've watched it lately)
Bonnie : nu-ren (chinesse woman), her's style likes korean people hahah..
chen hua : chinesse 21 y'o, man. fat but nice person..


afterthat we went to bugis first to eat.. We ate steam bot/shabu shabu.. it was very interesting for me. Why? i 've never eaten with other people that from different country, different culture.. and... Talking with them with english language, very hard. maybe if just said about about inviting to go out, ask some question, or simple and daily conversation ,it is not really difficult, but when we speak about food, the flavour, how to cook them, aaa.. very hard for me.. my vocabulary isn't enough. and when i want to talk, i must open my cellphone to get the right vocab. >.< . very very interesting, priceless time for me.

hmm.. another difficult one is Going to play pools.. can you imagine, how to teach someone in english language?? aaa again.. very hard.. put it into the hole, hold the stick, move your finger,hahahah.. aiaiaia.. but it's more fantastic than what i think..


ok, this is my story about going with my multinational friends, i just want to say..
when we are living in another country, far from our family, our girlfriend, our closed-friends, it's very hard. But you don't need to think about it, just set aside. think about your aim, why you was here, why did you go there..
furthermore..after you live in here.. don't just at home, watching movie, chatting with relation.. But making relationship with another person that you don't know before, another country indeed, it's more fun, get some experience with them, if some friends ask you to join their activity, for sure, join it. Because it will give you more experience that cannot pay buy money, it's priceless friends..

2 comments:

  1. beruntung kamu ger dapet kesempatan seperti itu, jangan disia2kan!! Aku juga sebelum ke Singapore ngerti English cuma teori tok, ga pernah dipake ngomong beneran, maklum ga kursus2 juga, begitunya sekali interview, kagok pol wkwkwk...tapi setelah beberapa kali interview jadi lumayan santai lah....yah butuh dibiasakan ger. PAsti isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya emang yon.hehehe.. pengalaman kaya gini mahal harganya, selain emang mahal beneran, juga emang tak ternilai hehehe

    ReplyDelete